Establishing healthy habits now will be important for your kids later. Here are some tips for keeping your young ones healthy:
- Have regular family meals.
- Cook more meals at home.
- Let kids help prepare meals.
- Provide various healthy snacks.
- Limit portion sizes.
- Urge kids to stay active.
- Be an example and stay active yourself.
- Take your kids to the park.
Physical activity will help your child do better in school. To learn more, visit http://www.cdc.gov/media/dpk/2013/dpk-back-to-school.html.